Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here is to new beginnings part two: Dystopian Reading Challenge.

2014 Dystopia reading challenge by the Blog of Erised

After I signed up for the first reading challenge, I stumbled upon this Dystopia challenge and I thought WOW! This is really cool!!!! I will add books as I go. I am planning on reading at least 6 books, which would make me a level 1 (but hopefully I will read more)
Do you want to join this challenge yourself or you want to know more about the rules? Visit the blog of Erised
I will add books with links to the reviews in this blogpost. You can always find this post by clicking on challenges in the top menu.
Married with zombies - Jesse Petersen
The other life - Susanne Winnacker
The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau
Silo - Hugh Howey
Planet Urth: The underground city - by 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge. I am more of a myster reader though. I do the 50 book challenge on Crochetville and last year made amazing progress. It is interesting to see how far you get when you are actually keeping track.

    ReplyDelete